R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent 733 1/10 200mm touring
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 08:59 PM
Team-RTR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Novarossi
item # 804175

I have run back to back testing on the H vs M sets, and the grip difference between the two is very noticable (almost need to run one shore less front/rear)
Michael which arms do you run at Moorebank? havent picked up a set of M arms yet.. keen to try them. BTW thanks to you and Johnny for helping out me and my mate yesterday with the pitting/starts in the finals, definitely getting there with car, only 3 meets old and im very impressed by the overall drivability of the car.. soooo much steering! (once it has a decent setup on it! )

Quick question guys, has anyone broken off the end of their wheel axles yet? i have had this happen twice now in two race meets.. I have attached a pic of the wheel axle from the first time round that it happened.. in this picture it snapped after the wheel hex (the first time), and yesterday it snapped before the wheel hex!

Am i the only one with this problem? Does anyone know if any other brand (XRAY?) will fit in the 733? i have never had this happen ever on my previous nitro cars and im guessing its only going to happen again...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	05072010060.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	273.3 KB
ID:	612641