R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - hobbyking shipping
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Duster_360
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by G33Kster
They already have a Delaware warehouse, so I don't see why they would make another one unless they plan to stock more items there. I wouldn't mind paying more to get something from a USA warehouse - less ship time and cheaper shipping - but most of the stuff I want to get isn't available in the USA warehouse.
Originally Posted by drive2survive
delaware is a hellovalot closer than HK, meaning itll take alot less time to get to US homes "I think

Delaware is on the wrong coast from China, it was Seattle that was mentioned. And the Seattle 'warehouse' they were talking about was assumed to be just a garage (aka Maxamps). There might not be anything more in Seattle than lipos which now have to come by something other than air for int'l. What I saw discussed was a shipping container full of lipos coming via container ship every so often to maintain stock. If their lipo business to the US doesn't take a hit cause of the new int'l shipping rules, then its prob not going to happen anyway.

All I wanted to know was if anyone knew anything more or had heard anything more about it.