R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - upgraded Strikes
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 06:43 AM
peter george
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 377 (100%+)
Default upgraded Strikes

THIS PACKAGE HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR THANKS FOR THE REPLY'S AND THANKS FOR LOOKIN. ----Two Losi Strikes fully upgraded. Steal Idler gears in both transmissions, cvd axles in both, aluminum upgrades, many spares enough to build a third roller.I have a complete transmission built with ball diff and goose bumps mounted on Strike rims. A ton of parts /must see photos. Have the original lipo ready speed controls, rtr radios (from blitz and ultima) Both are reliable. My trucks DO NOT BREAK. All the usual issues associated with this SC truck have been eliminated due to the fact that I have replaced all ''crappy parts'' that horizon sold these trucks with. I have spent too much money to collect all the parts that I needed to ensure these truck are reliable but I want to get into buggies. i was thinking $100.00 each or $200.00 for both plus shipping. - Or will trade both trucks with everything plus a boat load of parts and tires for a Blitz roller. Just raced both trucks Friday (me one and my friend the other) Thanks PM me you e-mail and I can sent photos /will trade also with sc10 any short course /not traxxas . http://s1012.photobucket.com/albums/af244/nootsis/pro4/ photos now available.Enough parts to complete a third truck with a ball diff and still have two spare transmissions and a boat load of parts ....TAKE A LOOK .and thanks for looking.

Last edited by peter george; 07-06-2010 at 09:56 AM.