R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Engine engne engine grrr..Looking for a new one!!!
Old 06-29-2010, 11:19 PM
NitroXray80809
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by didrace
I think i am seriously confused here.. there are so good engines and there are people saying the opposite.
well its prefrence people are putting there most favored engines and shootin down the ones that didnt run for them to me i look at price to power i dont have a favorite engine thats really exspensive becuse obviously most get it because of the hype if ut not a team driver or sponsored and only club race why do u need a speed. toro nero and so on if i had those they would be broke in then sit for a jbrl race or somthin worth using it in honestly why go to ur local track with a 500 dollar engine when you can run a 200 dollar engine and get close to the same results but waste ur 500 dollar engine to win a free shirt or next race entre for next week i would rather save my 500 dollars then win 15 bucks but hey some people got the money to run the speeds everyday and others dont. to me i prefer the dynamite .21pxe or werks b5 they got amazing amount of power and are tuff engines i watch a werks beat a speed over 1/2 the time and the guy with the speed has more experience and races more ofter so theres no arguing that werks will get blown away by a speed because it wont it might not win the drag race or beat it all the time but it sure dosent look like a turtle to a rabbit