R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent 811 Cobra Buggy
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 11:01 PM
gottahaveit77
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TommyBlazin
ur a freak man, but i am all for it...i took pics of my ride and all, just cant upload to my printer, than to photobucket, i had a friend last week at my sons party, clean up mu computer, put new anti-virus software, and now my printer isnt registering to my pc. it shows the printer is there, cables are in,turns on, just not communicating, and i dont know jack about a pc, sux, i got a lotta good ones, heyt btw, who will cut me a sweet deal if i order 2 more kits? where did u get ur gear from, and who can do the wing wraps for me, thanx toro!! you have not steered me wrong at all thus far, and i appreciate it buddy
!!

tommy
Well, I'm not in the business of steering people in the wrong direction.... As far as the wing wraps, I could ask my friend if he would do it, I can't commit him to anything, but I will def. ask him. There are a few people who want some wing wraps. I don't know where you could get a sweet deal on another 2 kits, I soppose your LHS.....oh, and I'm not a freak, I just suffer from OCD really bad.....it's something I wish there was a cure for.....