R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mono Tuning Tires....Great new Tires!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 02:30 AM
Punkynutt
Tech Adept

Originally posted by BaxterC
Hey Punkynutt, How are things, we will need to get together when I actually get the car. I got robbed so the order bounced, bye bye R5500... but I will hopefully place another order at the end of the month. I got the motor from Towerhobbies and the car I will get from www.rc-mushroom.com. they are very efficient... the car including shipping is half what Dave wanted... The motor was nearly half. This was including a 15% Customs charge.
Yo Baxter, hoezit my broe.....ha...nice to drop some South African lingo. You said you got robbed.....was it from Towerhobbies, coz I've placed about R10000 in the last six months from Tower, obviously becoz its way cheaper than buying locally.

Never had any problems with them at all. My orders never take longer than 11 days (including week-ends). Anywayz, where do you race. We are about 8 active Nitro racers at our Club.

Say, I remember seeing your name on the Associates site where you posted a picture of your NTC3, woz that you ?

About these tires you're talking about, are they actually better than using Jaco Nitro shoes ?

Cheers man and keep it touch