R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Fukuyama Batteries
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 11:17 AM
fatbear
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Fukuyama powered BMI TC3 double win at New Zealands second largest meeting.

Hi guys,

Well I have just got back from the "Ultimate Open" which is New Zealand's second largest on road meeting. I ended up TQing both Touring Modified and also Super Touring (Touring modified using whatever bodyshell you like. Usually Can Am style bodyshells). I then set about winning both classes and setting new track records in both classes. It would have to be my best results ever in RC car racing and I have been racing for about 18 years. The track its self is very bumpy and the ashfelt surface is like sandpaper. I used the black BMI tc3 chassis and some new 1.16 Fukuyama cells with good run timeI got a few weeks ago. We race on foam tires here as well. The car was just great and I was approx 1/2 lap up on everybody else from the start. I ended up winning 8 out of my 12 races and the ones I didn't win were because of driver error or mechanical problems. I have attached a couple of photos of the winning car and body shells. The cells were really great. My thanks to everyone at Fukuyama for producing such great cells.