R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - T.O.P. Racing "Photon" 1/10 EP Touring Car
Old 06-23-2010, 12:17 PM
DaveW
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bishop
So in other words, I'll probably 'never' need to worry about having to change chassis.

And my Photon did get ordered last night, so with any luck I'll have it within a week, then it's just a case of buying the running parts, and figuring out the setups, may get it on track in 2-3 weeks, but that feels ages away now I say it.

Electric is easier for me vs nitro. So fewer mechanical issues to deal with. But i have had more problems in electric over the past three months than i have combined since i started racing back in 94. It seems current technology isnt without its headaches. But when its working right, ohhh is it ohh soo right! lol

Take your time with the car... slow on the bench is fast on the track.

Originally Posted by MikeXray
Honestly saying that you won't notice a difference isn't true. If your surface is low to mid traction you will notice a difference at any skill level...
Agreed. Most people would notice a difference. But at the same hand, why throw $ at something that you really dont need? I mean if you have it try it... but so many people get caught up throwing $$ at the hobby, because people tell them they need to have this and that, that they end up forgetting that stick time is the best hop-up.