View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 06:58 AM
Ghostrider86
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by glarepro View Post
Shalom!

I come from a Jewish geneology from both my father and my mother. My mother's father (my grandfather) was a safardic jew from Portugal, and my father's father is a Jew from Austria and escaped Hitler's Slaughter,.....so not only do I claim to be jewish but you can see that I am a jew just by looking at me. LOL! Anyway, I am a Jew who beleives in Jesus and I consider myself to have completed my faith by beleiving in Jesus as the only born PERFECT son of God. .
God Bless all of my brothers!

Shalom!
-Ken

Quoting the first post from a Jewish man, who Believes in Christ......

Originally Posted by Driver86 View Post
You're in the wrong thread "Jesus Christ" follower (quoted per sig). Leave the good people of Israel alone.
LOL, did you look at the title of this thread??

LOL, now you are asking me to leave the good people of Israel alone. Do you realize that Israel and the United States share almost the same population of Jewish people at just over 5 million a piece. Looks like to me they are the good people of the USA too.

Because you are speaking in "they" or "them" i can only assume you are not Jewish and you obviously don't believe in Christ, so i ask you........ What are you doing here? What is on your agenda my friend. I stated mine, whats yours?

Are you frustrated and angry an looking to "tell some one something" or to elevate your self and show Male dominance over others??

Go join a hockey league and get pounded on by some tough guys, if that doesn't work go see a counselor, deal with your issues behind closed doors. It will help us all out.

In the mean time, I will say a prayer for you brother.
Matthew 5:10-12
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you