R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Paddock's Short Course Goodyear AZ
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 01:47 PM
MPaddock
Tech Regular

The difference in sportsmen pro 2 and pro2 is skill level. Since the pro2 at the last series was the largest class I am trying to divide it up alittle. We could have gone with a pro2 and pro2 expert but I felt the pro2 is more expert class as it is. We have a lot of new people that are racing and didnt really understand the motor sizes between stock and pro2, so they bought the fastest motor they could which put them in a class that they werent as competative in. I just think that this will even the racing out more.
Now for why I am having the series on saturday. I had a lot of people say that the friday series was hard for them to attend because they live out of town or work fridays. I told everyone during the series that the next one would be saturdays for this reason. If things could have been worked out with fear farm for a joint series it would have been saturdays, The schedule they had posted for the series was all on saturdays. I just feel there should be no problem with me having it on saturdays, true there are other races on saturdays on the west side, but they are mostly all Nitro.
I feel the series will be successful and the turnout will be as good or better than the last one as there are a lot more new people joining the hobby.
Mike