R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Alphas, or Novas?
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 04:32 PM
Werks
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rageworks
I think that you have made a good choice English365.
It's too bad every time somone posts a thread about
a choice between two makes of engines, everyone selling
a completely different make of engine has to start there
personal little bitch match. I tend to shy away from people
who conduct there buisness that way. Even if there product
may be better than half-arsed or not.

Lol, were you reffering to me? If so please note that at no time did I try to get on here and try to persuade anyone to buy my products or pump my stuff. My comments were specifically related to some one calling my stuff garbage. Which as I own the company that makes the products I consider insulting and felt that it meritited a responce/clarification that is all. If you stop and think about it this is probably no different than what most people would do if some one said something similar about them or the quality of the job that thy do for their livelyhood.

The reality of the matter is that there are a lot of good engines on the market and going with either of the two that the op mentioned he will be just fine. They both perform well and I realy think that it more or less boils down to the specific application that the engine will be used in and which brand offers the better support localy and what the majority of the drivers at his local track use so that he can get some help there if he needs it.