R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC10B4/T4 Forum
Thread: RC10B4/T4 Forum
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 04:19 PM
SCSurfer
Tech Rookie

Talking Almost Done... Just a little help, Please!

New to the forum and just getting back into racing. Bought a FT T4. Popped for the LRP SXX Stock Spec and the LRP x-12 17.5 motor with MX-3X controller and receiver. I will be racing at OCRC and I have a few questions.

What is the best (not overkill) servo for this truck and set-up? I would like to stay with Airtronics.

Is the chassis in fact plastic as I've read in previous posts or is it carbon? My manual says that the chassis is carbon. I know the RTR comes with plastic and I was told I should buy this before I put the truck together.

Planned on buying an aluminum front bulkhead, aluminum steering blocks and aluminum rear brace. Are any of these recommended? Any other aftermarket upgrades I should purchase before putting this thing together?

I was looking at the Reedy 5000 35C batteries. Are these sufficient for my set-up? If so, what is the recommended charger?

I apologize in advance for pissing anyone off... I did read through over 100 pages of this thread before I decided to post. Thanks for reading.