You want warranty replacements!?!

JRXS Type R Owner
I want new arms!!!

(stunned silence)

HORIZON HOBBY CUSTOMER SERVICE
You can't handle new arms!

(continuing)
Son, we live in a world with injection molded plastics. And Losi’s injection moulding has to be supported by manufacturing companies in Asia. Who's gonna do it? RPM? Integy? Losi’s A-Arms have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for your R-Type and you curse Losi. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: That you’re a-Arms death, while tragic, probably saved your chassis. And Losi’s warranty, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, is not going to provide you with replacement new arms.

(beat)

You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want the new EA3 arms. YOU NEED THE NEW EA3 arms.
(boasting)

We use words like heat, pressure, vacuum forming...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent building performance plastics. You use 'em as a punchline.

(beat)

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain Losi to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very technology I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I'd prefer you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a wrench and fix it yourself! Either way, I don't give a damn what you think about our warranty!

JRXS Type R Owner
(quietly)
Did you use substandard manufacturing processes?

(beat)
I did the job Losi sent me to do.

JRXS Type R Owner
Did you use substandard manufacturing processes!?!

(pause)
You're goddamn right I did!!!
Ok, I admit it. I have been slowly reading this whole thread when I have time. I just got to this post.
Funniest SH*T Ive ever read!!@! LOLOLOL.
That was awesome!

btw- that was from July of '07, page 319