R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2 Airtronics 94746 Low Profile servos
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 10:37 AM
mups53
Suspended

Default 2 Airtronics 94746 Low Profile servos

$60 each
These 2 were only mounted never flown. I bought them 2 months ago and will not be using the plane I bought them for.
I'd like to get $60 ea. buy both and free shipping included. Otherwise add $5 for priority mail. Paypal only please. Thanks and have a great day, Mike Mueller
This is the Airtronics 94746M Digital Metal Gear Low-Profile Servo. Airtronics engineers worked with top-level competitors to develop this amazing, no compromise Low-Profile Servo. Shorter in height than a standard servo, the 94746M moves at a blistering speed of .08s/60 degrees yet produces 89oz/in of torque. What's more impressive is its actual response in use. The high-resolution, high-speed chip makes the servo amazingly responsive. Use it as a tail rotor servo for a drift-free, immediate response servo in conjunction with a high performance gyro. Install it in a 1/10th scale on-road car and feel what a truly precise and fast servo can do for your lap times. Use it in a wing and feel the highly-accurate servo react more precisely to your transmitter stick inputs. The speed and precision are amazing and reflect what a modern high-performance digital servo can be.

Specifications:

Weight: 1.77 oz
Dimensions: 1.59x.83x1.04"
Torque: 89 in/oz @ 6.0 V, 80 in/oz @ 4.8V
Speed: .08s/60 degrees @ 6.0V, .10s/60 degrees @ 4.8V
Motor Type: Coreless
Chip: High-Speed Digital
Ball Bearings: 2
Connector: Z Connector

I have a very good rating on RCUniverse and RC Groups as well as Ebay. I thought I should tell you that since I'm new to RCTech. Thanks and have a great day. Your satisfaction is all that counts. Mike
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Aileron servos #2.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	605324  

Last edited by mups53; 06-15-2010 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Picture added