R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Fukuyama Batteries
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2004, 09:06 PM
DerekB
Tech Master

Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
LOL! you know you did a good job and that's what counts. But for XRC to choose that picture, I think they're trying to tell us "because" we're not advertising with them? I don't know. Just a wild geuss. Oh well, I was just about to contact them for an ad but after this, we'll have to wait or mayhaps go somewhere else. <shrug>

Dan
I'm lost? I'm sorry to inform you but we don't make decisions of pictures based on advertising. I know it's a theory but not true. We do seek pictures for reviews and other items in the magazine in how-tos and stuff from our advertisors. That's another way we support the peoples that support us. So ease up a bit...I don't even know what picture you're talking about, but I can tell you that's not how WE operate.

I hate to put the blame on people but sponsored drivers using product from other companies than their sponsors is something you should look into.

I can't tell you how many sponsored drivers ask me to wait while they make sure their "sponsors" are in view and nothing else. As a sponsor I would be pissed if my drivers had "other" stuff in their cars.

Last edited by DerekB; 03-08-2004 at 06:25 PM.