R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent 811 Cobra Buggy
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 12:17 AM
vti-chris
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
You guys all sound like newbies. Do any of you remember the last 10 cars that got released?!?! All of them had issues and I mean all of them! Some of them have been changed 5 times or more and still have issues. All you can do is wait for the factory to address the problems with updated versions. Until then pick your poison and enjoy it as much as you can. I can make a list of all the new kits released by 8 different factories over the last two years and also a list of all the problems that each and every kit has had. Some if you are well aware of the fact that some kits after 2 years of upgrades and new designs still have major problems. This industry has been like this for awhile now. A large part of it also has to do with the fact that this is a business and factories make parts to break and wear out so we have to keep replacing them. There is a certain level of acceptable problems that won't stop us from buying product regardless of what issues it has. I challenge any of you to name one kit that is perfect and does not need some kind of tweeking or upgrades, or has week points.... No such thing!!
X2

I just can't understand any of those companies who through something in the market with obvious problems.I mean, didn't they notice those issues during testing...isn't this the reason they test the car before production???