R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - X-EVO Chariot 2.0 conversion kit for M03/M04/M05
Old 06-13-2010, 09:59 PM
alana07
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Toon
Have you guys seen the new 'ISS' shock mount system for the Xevo (http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...ooper-826.html, post #12390 at the bottom of the page)?

I ordered a parts kit from 'Official' on the forum ($35 USD + shipping), and have now fitted it. You don't get any installation instructions, but I got a few extra pictures from Official of the kit fitted to his Xevo, and managed to get it all to fit, it is a tight squeeze though. I won't get to try the car until the end of the week, and even though my Xevo handles very well with the standard front suspension setup, I'm interested to see how the car handles with this setup. The only concern I have is how strong the point is where the pivot-connection link mounts onto the wishbone (pic 4). You have to cut a few mm off this mount so that the connector can fit next to the c-hub, and now theres only around 3mm of plastic now holding the mount onto the wishbone. I guess only time will tell...

Official is a Xevo parts distributor from Singapore, but he shipped to the UK no problem. He also said that he has the v2 front bulkheads with the larger bearing mounts, and the front adjustable upper link set for sale, so if anyone is interested, PM him for more details. I need to see if he can get Xevo spares, as I have broken the FRP bumper plate & front body post mount plate (which is currently held together with glue & a modified 3Racing m-chassis graphite body post stiffener ).

what bodyshell are you using for your xevo chassis? looks like an accord euro r?