R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 09:54 PM
cloud9graffix
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
I CALCULATED IT UP FOLKS... I PUT OUT $1,090 PLUS TAX AND COLLECTED JUST OVER $300 IN ENTRY FEES. DO YOU ALL HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW I CAN MAKE THINGS BETTER... WHY AREN'T PEOPLE COMING TO OUR EVENTS? EVEN MOST OF OUR LOCALS GO SUPPORT OTHER TRAKCS. I HAD A GREAT TIME BUT I LOST MY JOB AND I NEED TO GET SOME MORE RACERS. GUYS THIS IS A MAKE OR BREAK YEAR. WHEN I WAS EMPLOYED I COULD RELY ON THAT INCOME TO STAY AFLOAT DURING SLOW TIMES. HELP US KEEP THE DOORS OPEN. THANKS G
Dang, sorry to hear that G. Wished I could have made it up, looks and sounds like everyone had a blast. Money has been super tight lately for me as well. That and a broken buggy have kept me down for awhile. Buggy is all back together ready to go, just waiting on screws for the truggy now.

As far as bringing in more people that is a tough one. Been on Nuclears chat and they are having the same issues right now. You have a nice track so thats not an issue. Only idea I would have is to ask some of the other track owners what they are doing to get their numbers up.