R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - jamming X2 CRT?
Thread: jamming X2 CRT?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 07:29 PM
rcdude236
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

Originally Posted by jmaxey51
once i started racing RC, the help stopped. i raced motocross for 10+ years and they said we helped you out with that so you need to do this by yourself since my dad races this too. my dad started doing this right after i had my career ending injury, to keep him occupied since there was no more going to the motocross track atleast 5 days a week, and he took me one day and i started doing it just to keep me from going insane from not be able to race. and 5 months or so went by before i was able to ride again and i was so far off and got hurt at my second race back and said forget it, thats another 4-5 months of no riding and i lost my pro license and all so i just said ill just do this i guess. motocross was way to much money with no help from sponsors, lost them all because i didnt race but 2 races in one year.
ya i started racing dirtbikes when i was 6 and quiet at 13. I trophied at vegas on 50s coulda done good a lorettas than got hurt, and then i had a big fear of jumping until like 11 and than i started doing good again and broke my collar bone 2 times in a year then sperated it and started fighting with my dad so i stopped. Now im racing rc and i love it! i wish it was bigger around here but everything is 2+ hours for a race every weekend and for bigger classes. We are lucky to get 8 1/8th scale buggys out there.