R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - jamming X2 CRT?
Thread: jamming X2 CRT?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 07:20 PM
jmaxey51
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcdude236
Its kinda been that way for me since i was 15-16. me and my dad never really got along once i hit 13 so i mean id get 10-20 dollars here and there but ive been pretty self dependent for the past few years now.
once i started racing RC, the help stopped. i raced motocross for 10+ years and they said we helped you out with that so you need to do this by yourself since my dad races this too. my dad started doing this right after i had my career ending injury, to keep him occupied since there was no more going to the motocross track atleast 5 days a week, and he took me one day and i started doing it just to keep me from going insane from not be able to race. and 5 months or so went by before i was able to ride again and i was so far off and got hurt at my second race back and said forget it, thats another 4-5 months of no riding and i lost my pro license and all so i just said ill just do this i guess. motocross was way to much money with no help from sponsors, lost them all because i didnt race but 2 races in one year.