R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 07:05 PM
irgo
Tech Fanatic

Default Firmware and Speed passion After sales Service

Originally Posted by Dave H
Just to clarify, it’s still recommended to load the software twice, and recalibrate the ESC to the radio??? So maybe 90 seconds for us slow guys. But even then it’s no biggie.

Crazy wish list, sure would be cool if we could switch firmware with one of the fancy new phones, like my Sons. It has a mini USB port and seems to practically be a computer. I mean, don't they make an app for that?
may be it's a must,

our Speed Passion GT2 and the LCD Pro have been 2 Month of repair on China through King Golden HK since 20 April 2010, and so the fact is that they cannot fixed a firmware damaged (Software) Where all the hardware is no problem on it's product's.
not to mention that no Stock Firmware has been Installed on those Hardware's yet.

until now the Product hasn't returned yet, and they don't accept the warranty. (must paid)
Notes: our Distance to HK is only about 1 Day of post.
wonder if USA Having the same problem??

so it's ridiculous for a firmware (Software) damaged that King Golden Could not fix it (Reflash).

Reflash is common need for situation if the user flasher failed, and (Reflash) is required for the Software to be recover.

Some ESC is already using those (Reflash) Method, The safe way to Flash/Updates The Firmware on their ESC Hardwares Directly.
and to flash it's ESC Without Turning it on.

so i hope again Speed Passion will learn that from my evidence of
"Firmware Damaged"

and improved their abilities to Flash the Firmware.

Last edited by irgo; 06-11-2010 at 07:21 PM.