R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 08:05 AM
revrace
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
well if there is 10 with transponders and 2 without? i dont see the big deal but whatever! thats why i race at hemet! they just want to see people race not be lazy!
Wow....Nice Attitude!! Well, I have a transponder because I was not "lazy" and I went out and purchased one. Yeah money is tight but I took up a side job and made it happen. In all honesty it didn't quite happen like that but to quote someone who is much brighter than myself "whatever." Transponders are definitely for everyone's benefit but I don't think it would be that hard to hand count a few cars so they can race. Also, you can always race and just not get counted.....just race for the fun of driving on the track.

Originally Posted by Giulitto
This is a terrible statement. Having a transponder is for your own benefit and removes human error. That way there is never an argument about how many laps you have completed. A large amount of people who race have transponders so counting a few would not be difficult.
Please refrain from talking down on arc (or any track). Owning and operating one can not be an easy experience and by no means "lazy."
Well Said

Last edited by revrace; 06-09-2010 at 08:15 AM.