R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New TEAM WAVE racing brushless system
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 07:08 AM
Dragonfire
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by V-Liqour
Decibels: Great win on Sunday guy car looked so smooth didn't seem to launch like some of the other I saw.

Dragonfire: took your advise on the FDR on Monday went to 4.2 for the final T/s to 8 dropped the T down to 4 but Ts/gain to 3 K/in5 , well I beat the Big Reds .
We did a swap hmm big red not so smooth seemed unpredictable may have been setup but the RBS is so smooth in comparison, he may retire the red for his RB50!

Well doing the scrutineering on Sunday was an insight, I asked lots of questions about esc's and there setup's one thing really stood out was how satisfied the owners of the TW esc's were and how smooth the firmware works(about 11 ) the only thing was ,is there a guide/ user manual update for the 202 Firmware and will it be posted on the TW site?

Regards
Scott.
Actually I am supposed to be making a guide and it is 1/2 complete its just that I have had a fair bit on and have not got my act together inbetween to finish it. I hope real soon.

By next monday I'll have a new firmware to play with that offers dual control over the turbo. I am hoping it provides the same performance with a small drop in temps. I'll have to give you play.