R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Meca Challenge 2004
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 03:28 PM
Timmy2qik
Tech Regular

Originally posted by contact
chris your missing my point, if people had not gone outside the aarcmcc rules to start with there still may not be any aarcmcc sanctioned bl racing

thats why race events and series that dont not conform to aarcmcc rules are not a bad thing for the sport or aarcmcc for that matter

there were considerable complaints when 4 cell 1:12 was introduced at the summer nats, but thats really another success story of stepping outside the accecpted norms

its always good to put the toe in the water and have a look see, sometimes the waters fine
Mmm, its a bit different if its the racers dipping their toes rather than a "promoter/editor" or importer doing so dont you think?

Your whole statement stinks of ulterior motive. In fact, your statement, which we all know is Racing Lines statement, combined with the regular "control tyre" propaganda in Racing Lines would indicate some "non-AARCMACCAS" rules for on event on the horizon.............

What odds can I get that Winternats will be a control rubber tyre event for modified? Lets face it, thats probably why Cookie & Abbot ran rubber at the Summernats......to get some early testing no doubt...........

I just wonder if Brushless will be allowed .................