R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Whats up with Carolina RC ?
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 07:27 PM
tc5 man
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by Chico
I just wanted to vent my frustration on here about Carolinas RC.

I place a order on 05-25-10 for 2 sets of M4 calibers, I wanted them for that weekend. I place the order around 10:00 am and got a email about 10:30 letting me know that my tires were on back order. So I called them up right away and told them I would just like to cancel my order and please just refund me my paypal payment. The person said he would let someone know and they would get me a refund.

I called them 4 days later and told them I still have not gotten my refund and would like to know whats up. The person said he was not sure, but would remind the person doing refunds about me. Kinda scary that they have a person just doing refunds.

It is now 06-06-10 and I have still not gotten a refund for my tires and shipping. This was my first time ordering from them and will be my last. I am very disapointed in there customer service. I only ordered from them cause my local hobby shop did not have these tires and most online places were showing out of stock on these tires.

I would not recomend ordering from Carolinas RC at all, worst place ever.

yup same thing that happen to, me im waiting on my losi camber gauge still they should fix that problem if its, not in stock online than say its out of stock i kind of makes people mad.