R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BCE chassis for 2.0T
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Frank L
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mblgjr
Personal opinion here:

I ran the BCE on me 2.0 buggy; ran it a couple times and sold it. Just didn't like the way the car felt.

It may make the car more forgiving on a really rough track, but it also makes it a little less reassuring and precise to me.

Wonderful pieces of workmanship, but I'd put my money elsewhere first. Like maybe Lunsford turnbuckles/shock mounts and the new Losi inclined castor blocks/spindles if you don't already have them. The inclined units will be of bigger benefit than the frame and they cost about the same.

Good luck

I love the bce chassis's I run them kn both the buggy and truggy and I'm trying to get ahd of one of bills prototype E truggy chassis. I thought it bade the truggy faster in the rough stuf. I can't say for the buggy I put a bce chassis on it before I ran the stock one. The ano on the bottom wears faster than the new losi stuff. Prob because it's some very toxic illegal in the states process that losi is using. But to me the BCE chassis's are worth it. I also like the inclined spindle and carrier setup too