R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 09:18 AM
*1speedy
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jspeed
Actually Leon, Bernie was yelling at YOU (not your son) to stop cursing profanities and making physical threats at other GT racers.

Of all the GT racers that attended the 2010 Ipanema Sports GT World Championship event, you Leon were the only person that screamed and threatened to cause harm to anyone.

Looking at your recent post history on this forum thread, it’s been full of negative and antagonist comments.

We’ve seen you make attacking comments towards Bernie, Victor, Juan, Steve, ROAR and myself for no other reason, but to attempt to cause infighting within our international GT community.

In all honesty Leon, I wouldn’t blame Bernie if he didn’t allow you to attend his racing facility due to your lack of respect to him and your proven inability to conduct yourself like a civilized human at racing events.

In fact Leon, your son Todd is more than welcome to our GT events (he & I had a lot of fun laughing at you remember.... ) but you Leon and your psychotic behavior are not welcome.
Jeff, did you take your meds today?

That’s Exactly how it happened,

As for attacking anyone on your list (that I see you keep lmao) I would agree with attacking ROAR/Steve because of their past history but was happy to wait and see if they might get this right.

I remember clearly YOU telling Gary, Trog, myself and my son under my canopy how Bernie screwed you with Kyosho so squash the hypocrisy you cleary need help.

If anybody on RCTech Forums attack and makes antagonistic comments in the past it’s clearly you! You have been doing it for years……(professional Jerk)

Have you erased your memory of all your melt downs on when people don’t agree with you or don’t like a product you sell, or by the way you push your product?

Wasn’t this just posted and directed about you Jeff?

[QUOTE=jdesoto;7409528]Jeff, your post is a lie, defamatory and libel. I will forward your post to my lawyer. It is now very clear to me why so many people in this sport refuse to work with you.

QUOTE]

Ginkoba might help but just in case I will remind you.

You forgot about Saturday Night B4 the race in Miami when you borrowed my Hudy & kept my son’s car and Volunteered and Told him you would set it up.

Do you remember showing up on Sunday morning late at the track with the front end still in pieces with no time for any practice b4 the main

Jeff, after how badly you personally ruined my son’s race at Miami you actually have the balls to say ANYTHING TO ME OR MY SON. You have just proven you are a real piece of DIRT and a LIAR but REMEMBER you started this I just replied to you.

I took the high road and left you alone after Miami and never posted 1 thing but seems you must be on the rag and need some drama.

By the way my son was laughing at you and your Brooklyn Mafia wanna be Mentality living in Florida, sorry to pop your bubble but all who actually know you know this to be true.

Say something from Goodfella’s or Bronx tale LMAO

Very clear why Kyosho Black balled you I just wonder why it took so long.

As to my son and HOW YOU screwed him you really think he will come to an event that you are part of? LMAO You are really clueless!!

If anyone is psychotic it’s you Jeff.

I will repeat what everyone says about you Jeff

It is now very clear to me why so many people in this sport refuse to work with you.