R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What have you done to promote anti-squat in your ST-RR?
Old 06-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Revo-lution
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KWT-NITRO
hello,

i race the ST-RR and its dialed, not sure i understand your question!! if you wanna raise it a bit, antisquat has nothing to do with the ride height!!!

antisquat plates (Blue and gold) are used for acceleration and jumping purposes and not the ride height.

if you wanna raise it a bit, add more spacers (shock clips) till you get the desired RH. normally 38mm rear and 35mm front measured with a RH guage or a school rooler from ground to bottom of chassis and not to forget the car has to be ready to race (Fuel, RX Pack.....etc etc)

cheers
Ali
Thank you, never said anything about ride height, repeatedly said ANTI SQUAT. I has been known for years the inferno needs special attention for antisquat as it tends to have issues squatting on the track. Hundreds of inferno users complained about it a year or so ago, but I took a break from RC and have came back not able to locate the major discussion thread that was ongoing (on another site).