R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho TF-6
Thread: Kyosho TF-6
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 01:58 PM
YR4Dude
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Vasco C
Right now I only have to remove 6 screws to get to the layshaft, since I'm only using 6 out of 12 screws in the topdeck. Just take the topdeck off and you're good to take the layshaft out.

ets.redrc.net/wp-content/gallery/ets-0910-round-5-heemstede-netherlands/fri-vasctf6-3.jpg

The picture from Redrc shows the rear end of my car in detail. Let me know if this is what you're looking for.. ( add h t t p: // to the hyperlink in order to make it work, for some reason I don't have enough postings on rctech to be allowed to put direct url's in my postings )
Okay, thats a much better view. The o-rings make the top deck look like its two pieces. Really looking at it much closer, they could have extended the rear bulkhead forward by about another 15mm to allow for the top deck to mount there with the remainder being just two strips of graphite holding down the layshaft. That way when making spur gear changes you wouldn't have to remove the entire top deck. Here's the pic you referred to for everyone else.