R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo MR-4TC SD
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 03:01 AM
Horatio
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Cobra81li200
Don't get the G version if you have the suzuki front hubs, my mate bent hims on his first outing with the graphite C-Hubs (C-Hub and wishbone broken, steering hub bent ). The crash was huge though, but he've been using the H C-Hubs for more than 6 months with no problem, so he got back to these.

How did you manage to break a H C-Hub ?
Sounds like an almighty whack

maybe he felt like his car was bullet proof because it sported alloy bits

How did I break an H C-Hub? Good question! My first run with the H version ended in disaster - no crash, no collision - nothing of the kind AND I finished the round but I noticed the car pulling to the side after about 10 laps. Checked the car - crack at the bottom of H version c- carrier. When I looked at the part, there was what looked like a bubble in the moulding thus the subsequent crack and failure. Since then I had a set of H versions last for ages, but I whacked a car that jumped the track head on and cracked another.

My last set of 4134H, which I haven't even taken out of the bag are actually standard 4134 pieces in the wrong bag Honestly - I'll post a picture of them next to proper 4134H pieces if no-one believes me!! I've a good mind to send them back, but not before I take a picture of them

Regards the steering arms, I actually run Suzuki rear hubs and Fastrax MR4 front steering arms. I've not bent them yet.

Where did your mate get the G version c carriers - or did he get them through you via speedtech?