R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Novarossi P5xl discussions
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 10:16 AM
Matt Piva
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LabRat99
I know Merdith. He's been in this hobby a LONG time and he can wheel it with the best of them. I don't always agree with what he writes but I respect his opinions AND his right to have them. Some of you ought to try that on for size instead of flaming.

Back to topic. I'm pretty well committed to OS engines right now, but I think the P5 is a great mill for the money and at some point I will definitely own one.
Ya I thought it was pretty sh*tty that the guy makes a thread about an engine and then someone has to make a post against him. It actually embarrassed me to have a message inbetween them. I wish people would get banned on this site for purposely trying to make someone look bad. Look at vitalmx for mx talk someone started talking crap over mike Alessi and he got banned. People need to have a little respect for one another and especially for me because I like the engine for practice n maybe other people like it and they try to ruin the thread because they don't like the guy, it's called private messaging for a reason dickfaces and it only takes a click of a button. Instead the 2 idiots made themself look like fools and punkasses with no respect. Should be banned or put on a week break IMO for turning this thread into what it is now.

Also a 2013 pipe is my personal pipe I like.