R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Found this video, not sure what to make of it?
Old 05-24-2010, 12:50 PM
WYLDTHING

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

I think the video is pathetic and very offensive.

All it is another slam at Christians and Christianity because we maintain that the Bible teaches that people are NOT born gay, and that it is a chosen lifestyle. So in return, they make a video under the mask of humor, making light of what the Bible teaches, and we're supposed to think that it is funny? I'm sorry, but anything that ever makes light of, or makes fun of the Bible and God's children that believe and follow it, will never be funny to me. And I rather doubt that Jesus would be laughing at it either.

Perverted puns, Christian slanders, sexual innuendo's, and off-color jokes, are what fill our supposedly 'family' shows on t.v. now, and the last time I checked, the Bible clearly stated to flee from all impure thoughts. And this type of 'humor' to me, is no different....making fun of the Bible and Christians in a supposed light-hearted skit. Sad....

This kind of junk is how satan has been planting seeds of acceptance for centuries now. All through some sort of backdoor scheme masked by humor, supposed good entertainment, or some other supposedly worthy 'cause'.

Like the old saying goes....if you can honestly laugh at it, you've accepted it.

All it does is give people that don't know much about Jesus, the Bible, or Christians another reason NOT to take it seriously, or even worse...to laugh at it. We have to remember that most who see it may not know anything about the Bible, and will just soak it up as 'great stuff' cuz it makes fun of all the preachers and evangelists that speak out against the gay lifestyle. Very destructive seeds being planted by satan, in my opinion!

Brad