R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 05-23-2010, 01:53 PM
ATLASCOPCO
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by maxg123456
Wow this xerun esc is the real deal. My word, its impressive. I had a few guys come upto me and ask what setting I had on the car, as it was a missile on a fast sweeper onto/and on the straight. I had the timing punch turned down a bit to -3 and the rest on full with a GM 13.5 motor (stock timing).

I think 1 car (which was a Tekin) could stay with me on the straight and he is a friend that likes to have everything on the limit of safety. Its incredible that this is a 60A xerun with 518 software costing under £70.00 with an LCD programmer, that matches a Tekin costing 3 times as much!

The only gripe was the brakes, but from high speed they're actually not bad. Its when I go slowly from tight corner to tight corner it lacks a lot.

I qualified 2nd in A. Not tons of people at the club meeting but in the final I pushed a bit harder and drove like a complete idiot. In the gaps where I didnt crash, I was faster than the leader, but by then I was already a lap behind due to my stupid 'go for it' driving.

I was there and i can say that your car was well quick
and yes you was giving Andy a hard time.