R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Cairns RC Model Car Club Inc Official Thread
Old 05-22-2010, 03:47 AM
mtbkym01
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by deflated ego
sorry for not jumping into the mud slinging Damo i've been away for the week looks like every one's a bit restless only a couple more days until the green flag drops, & the BS stops. it seems every one is on the soap box chest puffed out and beating it like mad (chest that is )
I had a couple of days at a Boot camp, meditation , massages, quiet relaxing surroundings , it has help me control my breathing & im now able to slow my heart rate down, when things around me get hectic, many ppl turn to prescription drugs but i have mastered the art of self control much like Bruce Lee im told by a reliable source these ability's will improve my lap times and control of the Sub Sonic RC8TE by no less than 3 seconds a lap.
Possibly its a bit unsporting having unmatched self control and running a wheelie pulling battery car!

see you sunday, ive got some incense and yoga mats if any one wants to get in touch with their inner self !
Is it puffed out chests, or puffed out packs . I know my Nitro truggy doesn't puff it's tank out, maybe that's what I need it to do