R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Fukuyama Batteries
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2004, 03:05 PM
Hardriven RC
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Hardriven RC
It was just a minor comment about the boxes. I'm used to the GM boxes wich can withstand a nuke
Don't know about the Trinity boxes tough since i never want one of their battery's ever again. I ordered a few of them in the 1900sp era. If you don't know wich ones i mean, they were the black Sanyo cells. Anyway, they were total cr@p
Luckily shortly after that i discovered ESP. I got to know Kim and got some great cells from him. I became one of their team drivers. Sadly they went out of bussines a few years back so i had to look out for another supplier. I've tried a few and found one that is great. However his prices are way out there, so i figured i would try some of these Fuku packs.
I'll let you guys know how they performed after the weekend.

Regards
Well, I tried them.

Sorry, I don't feel any difference with my "old" packs. They perform exactly the same as my other packs wich were Power Pushed an matched by my German friend.
I used 3 different chargers, just to make sure that the charger isn't the problem. I used an Novak Millenium Pro, An LRP Pulsar Competion and an CE Turbo GFX(not mine).
So the only thing that does stand out on these packs is the price. Now don't get me wrong, they do sell a good product but i felt the need to stay honest.
Now i know a lot of you guys are going to diss me for speaking the truth here, but if the Fukuyama guys are as mature and honest as i think they are they will sort of understand me.
I'm in the habbit of buying new packs every 3 to 4 months, so my packs are never that old to feel a big difference in performens with new pack like you do when the packs you are replacing are over a year old. Since i bought 7 packs at the same time it rules out a bad pack. The only thing it could be is a bad batch of cells. But then again that would have showed in the numbers.
If you Fukuyama guys want or need more feedback, please PM me.

Regards