View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 06:08 AM
Ghostrider86
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by glarepro View Post
Shalom!

I come from a Jewish geneology from both my father and my mother. My mother's father (my grandfather) was a safardic jew from Portugal, and my father's father is a Jew from Austria and escaped Hitler's Slaughter, but my Great Grandmother and Great Great Grandmother were not so lucky. They died in Auwschitz. I have very semetic looking features including the hooked shnoz and eyes close together to my nose, so not only do I claim to be jewish but you can see that I am a jew just by looking at me. LOL! Anyway, I am a Jew who beleives in Jesus and I consider myself to have completed my faith by beleiving in Jesus as the only born PERFECT son of God. Notice I capitalized the word PERFECT because all of us jews are sons of God begining with Adam, but none of us is or was a PERFECT and sinless son of our Aba Father God except for Jesus. I was just curious as to how many of us Jewish R/C racers also believe in Jesus as I do.

By the way, this is my first post, and I have a TRF511 that I will be building and so I found this website as a helpful source of info for my new r/c car project. I am also an avid R/C heli pilot.

God Bless all of my brothers!

Shalom!
-Ken
Originally Posted by dustin keeler View Post
Hey brother. Iam not Jewish, but I am a believer. I want to thank you and all of you Jewish folks on here and thruout the world that because of you I can have eternal life (romans 9, 10 and 11). I was able to be grafted in to the plan of the Lord. Because of what you have gone thru for me to have this life I am so thankfull. I love the jewish people and have a heart for Isreal. So, Publicly, THANK YOU.
Wow awesome guys! I haven't ever clicked on the Jewish forum but just happened to see this topic. Good stuff man (or woman).

I am always excited to see people who share my interest in RC as well as other things, in this case Faith in Jesus Christ.

For the party crashers who are downing anyone who speaks about their faith. Go find a thread where RC guys are talking motorcycles, or photography or what ever subject they are building a friendship over and bother them.

Thank you, Have a Blessed day.
Peace to you brothers!