R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Calipers or Cityblocks for truggy ?
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 11:28 AM
scoopdaloop
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default You need to do some reading my friend.

Originally Posted by token
There is alot of cities that are in the process of boycotting AZ.... Screw that the illegals are winning, why are you going to change your life and your likes and dislike over this issue in which you are not involved. Your from TX right? And I believe that most of the RC companies are based out of CA or have set up distribution there. I am as American as can be. But I dont agree with give the POPO (I HATE WITH ALL MY BLOOD) the right to harass citizens. Its 1955 all over again. If they pull the plug on LA, that would be wrong and irresponsible, what about the US citizens that would effect. Schools and hospitals, nursing homes ect.....Dont care what the issue is, its should not effect the citizens of this country............ sorry for my little rant..

Back on topic, so DOMIT what tires are you gonna run...?

WOW.

Since you don't live in Arizona nor seem to know the current facts of this law that was created years ago but NEVER enforced, I will enlighten you. Despite the hundreds of millions of dollars that the Feds/Arizona have to spend every year(which is in the billions now if you add them up) they still have let illegals assimilate into this country with ease once your past the border. You come into the US and what do you get for BREAKING THE LAW and entering the country illegally? Free education, healthcare, food stamps, subsidized rent/housing, a lobbyist in Washington, drivers license, JOB and oh the biggest one, the right to say your an American when they bitch they don't get enough respect.

Don't get mad at Arizona, the immigration law was merely an act to make the Federal government to wake the .... up. If you wan't to see what happens in other countries if you cross their borders illegally, do some research.

It sure is sad when an American born boy/girl can't get into a public school within their district because it is full.. at what point are our(legals) interests more important theirs(illegals)?

Sorry for my rant, but you were wrong.

Next time lets not drag politics into this website please... I get worked up easily.

Last edited by J.Whiting; 05-20-2010 at 02:53 PM. Reason: language