R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CRAZY : Huge left understeer
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 10:35 AM
Cpt.America
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Luke-TBCS
Hey guys,

I have just got my car all up and running now and its insanely fast but a problem i have been have for a long time is mega understeer but only when turning left. Right is perfect and just sits theres and loops around at a million miles an hour but i put it on full lock left then hit throttle and the car just goes in a straight line at high speed, from stand still and moving it just unders a huge amount!

Slowly i can turn in circles but thats all, and mid drift i cant change direction because it just understeers. I have a Tamiya EVO 4 and im unsure what the issue is, i have tried to put weight under the left steering arm but to zero affect!

Some help would be great, this problem has been present for so long and i cant shake it. All my alignment is equal on both sides,
Could be a hundred different things. We need a full list of your setup settings.

The only thing I can think of that would create such a dramatic issue, would be your right front wheel binding, when you turn your steering to the left. A tweak issue wouldn't cause what you are seeing.