R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 03:56 PM
RCnut4Life
Tech Rookie

Default Stop being counterproductive

Originally Posted by JLock
Raman,

What if I came to stay at your house and violated the rules of your house, disrespecting you in front of your family in the process? That is what this is all about. Instead of going through the proper channels, which jdesoto knew and was told, he decided to disrespect the work and rules that Jspeed, Ipanema, and many others put forward and just decided to do whatever he felt because he disagrees with what has been established and told us so. The rules are the rules, plan and simple. What happens if you do 80 in a 65 zone on the highway? If a patrol officer sees you and clocks you, you get stopped for speeding because you are violating the rule of law. This is what jdesoto's posting and subsequent posts do, disrespecting the folks that have been making GT racing into what it is now and totally disregarding what has been established. That may sit fine with some, but for those that had and have been working hard at establishing GT into a viable and credible racing class with those that think it is just a passing fad and the r/c community as a whole, this is like a slap to their faces.
Oh my Jlock strikes again...What are you talking about??? These type of comments from you and others are the destructive ones.

Jspeed was the one that got completely disrespectful first. All jdesoto said, I think, is there is no official sanctioning body for gt yet. Unless I am mistaken it is true that the only sanctioning bodies are IFMAR/Efra/Roar. The reason we have these governing bodies is to avoid these type of silly debates.

For the sake of the class, these personal attacks need to stop.