R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Speed Passion Cirtix Stock CLUB ESC
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 04:23 PM
Team Lotus
Tech Fanatic

reenmachine, you hit the nail on the head! My thoughts exactly!

Unfortunately, where I live there are no other tracks nearby; so his is the "only game in town" as they say. Nowhere else to go to "give my business to".

Part of the problem is that this is his slow season with no indoor racing other than my small class. His general racing season runs from September-April so he's not inclined to spend any money right now. But as I said previously, his regular season racing attendance has been dropping the last couple of years, and I feel that a big part of the problem is his reluctance to try anything different, and many of the people who race are being driven away by the high costs involved to compete. They would welcome a true stock spec-type brushless esc/motor combo like the Cirtix Stock Club.

He(the owner) likes to deal only with the big national distributors like Horizon, etc, and if they don't offer a program like the one Speed passion does, then he's not inclined to give it a try. Very narrowminded! That's his "comfort zone" and he does'nt like to stray out of it.

Hopefully in the fall he will try this out. I only hope that Speed Passion will still have the Cirtix Stock Club combo at the same prices if/when he decides to get on board.