R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LRP SXX StockSpec ESC
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 10:25 AM
Johnny Wishbone
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Being on the stubborn side I am bound and determined to make a Nemesis 17.5 work with this speed control. Last night I tried some of the suggestions from previous posts, and turned the motor timing back to -5 degrees, went to a fdr of 7.42, lowered the feel setting to 3 and upped the boost to 7,8 and 9. In the first couple of heats it showed some promise and I really thought that from a standing start the low speed cog was pretty much gone, exit on tight hairpin corners seemed much better but still had a very small hesitation. After three heats I thought I had this thing sorted out not to bad, in the final gridded up and at the buzzer I pinned the throttle and to my surprise the car plain stalled out, not even a cog, but nothing, a second stab at the throttle and it got moving but suffered through the entire run on exit of corners, either stalling out or cogging to the point that the boost would kick in and make the car even harder to try to drive out of the corner.

No less to say, I really think that this looks more and more like a software issue rather than a motor compatability problem.