Thread: Xray NT1
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 02:13 AM
rx7ttlm
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gfilos
hey guys,

Do you have any info if Xray will release a new 1/10 nitro car?
As I know the NT1 will be the car till at least the IFMAR worlds, after that who knows. There was talk of some new changes but they would be rolled into a new car possibly? Catch was that some of the new bits didn't make the car faster for all conditions. So god knows when / if a new car will be out in the next year. I can't wait to see what it is, I think they sat on their hands a bit to long and allowed Capricorn to play the catch up game. In motorsports its all a game of who learns the most wins the most. If your at the top, you have to keep making changes, making new parts, more testing, more learning to stay ahead. Looks like we got caught out boys, no worries. I am sure more stuff is on the way The Hudy's also seem to have different criteria other than just lap times... durability, reliability etc are things they have on their minds. I am just killing time till the Ca 01 whatever guys get pissed cause their aluminum drive shafts snap and their losing races because the parts from their car that weighs alot less start breaking lol.