R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 8ight Carbon Fiber Chassis
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 01:16 AM
MindThoughts
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Carbon Chassis for Ofna Hyper 9e, Anyone Make One?

I was told by more than one offroad/onroad track owner and several hobby stores, that bussiness always picks up when people are not working as much. gives them more time to play with their toys. And spend all that money they've saved up in the bank. I would think that Robert Bartlet bussiness "Matrix Concepts Inc" would be selling lots of his products. But then again, why only the Losi Chassis in Carbon? I have two losi's I don't even drive anymore. My Ofna Hyper 9e gets me around the track five seconds faster per lap on a 25 second track, that's a difference that only my new car technology can explain. and allot of people out there raceing and even bashing would love to get their hands on this awesome revolutionary Chassis. I love what Matrix has done with the replaceable Droop Screw Area, and Replaceable Skid plates that are built into the Chassis, I mean, wow, I wish all RC cars came with these parts Replaceable. it's brilliant work Robert. This "All Work On Hold" just doesn't make sense. if people arent buying much of your product, it's probably because maybe most of the people that want to buy your product, are not driving Losi right now? I'm really sorry bussiness is so bad. But if you can find a way to build an Ofna Hyper 9e Carbon Chassis to the latest design specifications you've achieved with the losi design, I would absolutely buy one.

Good Luck Robert. And please let us know if there's anything we RC racers can do to help make your bussiness a success. It was over one year ago, at OCRC raceway when Smoker who I believe was running your chassis, said it rocks and to just be patient. a year later I'm still drooling over the idea of your project, but I'm running out of drool. come on Robert, work with me here. I wish you luck! and say something, please!

PS. And if you can't make this bussiness plan work, Can you sell this idea to other 1/8th scale RC Manufacturers, or aftermarket parts suppliers so that we RC enthusiast can see this technology succeed on a large scale, and have unlimited choices, or a least a few more model choices to choose from. You have such a great product, and Chassis wear out so fast, it just doens't make sense that your bussiness would not succeed. but then again, I cannot begin to comprehend why you would not have a working model for most of the 1/8th scale buggies and Truggies or at least the major manufacturers, after three years of Research and Development. But then again, I know very little about bussiness. Just keep the customer happy. I can Garantee you a huge smile upon my purchase of your Carbon Chassis, and all the other accessories you've so well designed. Any chance you will make one for a Hyper 9e someday?