R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - XXX-S Tips and Talk for Stock Classes
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 10:29 PM
66Racer
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Evoracer
SCORE !!! Wow...just bought an X off Ebay. What a great car. Tons of parts including some pretty rare stuff. Finally got the MF roll center blocks front and rear + alot of the other goodies. Especially interesting was the MF motor mount. Since I've never seen one in person I'm wondering if this might answer the question of the elusive low/high mount. The mounting holes and the motor shaft hole are all oval shaped which allows one to mount the motor higher or lower. Any of you guys who have one or seen one care to explain ?? I'm so looking forward to racing VTA on Sunday. New setup and some cool new parts. Thanks guys for the setup help....lets see if i can make it all work.

That wouldnt have been the one with all the red hopups? I saw that a week or so ago and wanted it but found a smokin deal on a xxx4 with metal front one way Guess the guy said someone custom made them on a small run. All I know is I like the one way

So guess getting an xxxs will have to wait another week or two or till another good one pops up for sale lol