R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro Sensored ESC
Old 05-07-2010, 09:24 AM
maxg123456
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by wyd
Unlike Tekin which I would say 75% of their business is racers but Castle isn't like that and compared to Tekin makes hundreds more products so trying to get to all the sites to post on everything they make is next to impossible.

Racing is just a very tiny part of what Castle does and what they make esc's for. Are local shop also sells hundreds of airplane speedos from them so can't speak for all companies but Castle is way more than just racing unlike some brands that their reputation is mainly for racing only.

With the giant Castle product line it is impossible to be on every website all the time posting. I'm sure they would love to have that many more employees that would have the time to sit and post on every forum that has a Castle thread. Just isn't realistic.
I understand your point, however there have been lots of Castle representatives responding to posts about a month ago and before, yet it seems they've all dissapeared. I'd be surprised that all of them have no time to have a look on here.