R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Beware of user bj4
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 09:07 AM
AndysD8
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wurthusa
It's a shame you got ripped off (allegedly) but it's even more shameful that language and attitudes like this are tolerated here.

Telling me and my family to die in a plane crash and telling someone else to walk into oncoming traffic? What does that have to do with your situation?

Now far be it from me to risk a conflict with someone who has a friend "who is like a brother" and has been in over 50 street fights (who keeps track after 30?). I just think you guys are being a little extreme in professing the beat down you will administer to the seller. You do know that all these comments would be admissible in a court of law should the seller press charges for assault.
so true! To the thread starter, I'm sorry to hear that you possibly
got ripped off. But the threats are uncalled for. I don't know the seller and have never been to new york for that matter so I'm not sure what the laws are there. But I'm going to throw a true story out there. I dated a girl years back and she allegedly got pregnant and had a Child that was mine. She had a severe mental issue and would show up at my moms house hollering and threatning to leave the baby there. Well, one day she dropper the baby off at my moms doorstep and ran back to the car. While I got the baby inside my mom walked out to try and talk some sense into her. She proceeded to get into her car, jump the curb and try and hit my mom with the car. Of course my mom called the police, they files a report and nothing ever came of it. Well, my mother went and filed harrasment charges for the instant messages on aol that she was repeatedly getting containing threats as well as
all the phone calls threatning her and harrasing her all hours of the day. With the printed out threats from aol instant messenger and a copy of her phone bill the girl ended up serving 6 months in the county jail. Now, this was over 10 years ago and laws might have changed but just something to keep in mind when making threats and harrasing people online. And thank god it was finally proven the child wasn't mine! Just thought I'd share that and again sorry for that this happened to you, there are just more approriate ways of dealing with it. Just my 2 cents!