R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Why does everybody dislike Corally?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 01:35 PM
speedxl
Tech Elite

corally guy all you guys are missing the point of what i am saying the problem that everyone has a problem with is more of a trend for the people n the states deal with product support people tend to make purchases upon impulse if they dont see it or find it easily they will shy away from it.
look like i said before the assasin is a car with a lot of potential but when a little kid walks into a hobby store he buys what he sees and as far as i know 99% of the racers in this sport are men and as men we are visuall beings we are attracted and lures via site. (out of site out of mind)
i also understand martins point about selling to the racers not the hobbies(beginner) well guess what they arent going to get rich that way or keep thier doors open.
as far as robby at corally U.S.A he is a buissnes man he is in it to make a living and yes he wants to have fun doing it also. but no one buys into a distributership for the love of the art.
the view points i am writting about are what i see from the r/c racers in general ask around and you will see i am not far from the truth. the company has great potential but the question here is what the thread is about why doesnt any one like corally all i gave was my opinion of what i have seen around the tracks i have been to not here in florida but outside, and martin we know corally does well in europe but we are talking about here and what is the situation.
guys chill out!