R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dfiantii
Are you saying Hobbywing is guessing at something that seems to be working for the masses? Its funny how people get slammed in this forum for bringing information that obviously works when were not getting anything from SP is funny at best. I guess its best to remember that you guys work for HobbyWing/Speedpassion its the same period. You can't pull the wool over our eyes any longer. If it was so different the software would not work......
Where did I say hobbywing is guessing at their software ro the masses? Where? And how did I say that..? I am TRYING MY VERY BEST to stay away from hobbywing's matter and ppl like YOU and the other INDIVIDUAL just love to bring them into Speed Passion and keep saying they are the same.

So are you saying YOU will stand by those who use the HOBBYWING 422 software on the SPEED PASSION speed control and YOU (yes, YOU) will GARANTEE all the work, all the support and YOU, will take care of them IF there is a problem or if they have any question...?

IF YOUR ANSWER is YES, then....please, you are MORE THEN WELCOME to stay here and answer all the HOBBYWING 422 software on Speed Passion Speed Control Q&A.

If you think you would rather spend $80 to buy the hobbywing version of Speed Passion speed control is a better idea....GO AHEAD...who is stopping you? Go post whatever you like at the other thread...but not here.

If you guys are interested to start the internet fight...why don't you spend more time to tweak the Hobbywing 422 software and go WIN SOME RACE...instead of creating something like TEKIN BEATER, some stupid ass thread and think it won the world championship....

This software is so far behind and we finally get to the stage that we are no longer need to use the other brand speed control and win the race. However, ther other brand already testing their prototype and we are probably going to play catch again...GO OUT AND RACE and go win something...winning on iinternet forum debate DOES NOT GET YOU A SPONCORSHIP FOOL.....