R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Amainhobbies.com defect products
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Cadimman
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Update: Robyn is looking into my matter and seems like maybe I'll get some corrective action taken.

On the topic of websites, Amain seems to be laid out the best and carries most of the desireable stuff.

I tried Tower once and was put off by their stupid clerical error coupled with expectations of me buying more of their stuff. They overcharged me. I called and pointed it out. It was only a couple dollars, but... They then creditted my account rather than the credit card they took it from. Stated I could use it toward future purchases. I emailed them stating that they should credit the card if they were trying to earn a customer as I buy stuff yearly. If not, I wouldn't be their customer. I never heard back. They can keep the $2. They are more expensive anyway.

I bought a truggy off Amain, and buy the time the order was completed they dropped the price. I pointed it out to them and they credited me the amount. That is awesome customer service.

BTW I am international and Amain does their best to fill and ship my orders first thing and have NEVER had a problem with packaging, etc.