View Single Post
Old 09-05-2001, 07:02 PM
Ty
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Kevin,
Can you post your Schumacher Axis 2 setup here. As you probably told you already, I run on ozite carpet with a P2K.

-The track is tight and technical and I run TRC plaids up front and purples in the rear. I use TQ Mod because it is the only stuff allowed. The wheels are 28mm width and they rub, I have to put a spacer on the hex hub. Is there any other solution to this? The same thing happens with my Proline/Jaco foams also.

-What gearing should I start with? Also what is the internal gear ratio of the car?

-What should I have shock length set at, shock positions, camber and arm positions, X brace or no X brace, springs, oil, ride height, etc....

-You said no one way and lock my ABS. Will a carbon fiber graphite chassis help a bunch or should I just go for the Axis upper deck (it's only $29 from Schumacher)?

-I have all of the aluminum bulkheads but the only one I have installed is the front lower and the center ones, is it worth it to install the upper front and the rear aluminum bits?

-I have all new upper and lower suspension arms on the car as well as new bearings, new steering and hub carriers, rebuilt the diff with new rings and diff balls and new belts. I bought the car used and now it is in almost perfect shape. Also where do you get parts for the car, I just order them direct from Schumacher. Any other tips? Thanks so much in advance.